The waiting list for my most popular course is now live!
A deposit secures your position on the waiting list, ready for when the course re-commences at the end of 2022.
This is a personal workshop day with me, Owen Davies of Ov Guitars.
This is not a group class, you will have my undivided attention.
We will arrange a date together and the course will be an info packed full-day
of everything you need to know to make an instrument as playable and stable as possible!
- How to evaluate and measure
- How to work to precise measurements
- How to work by feel and intuition.
- A full description and reference sheet
of the measurements I work to across all stringed instruments.
- Action at 1st and 12th fret
- Nut slot considerations
- Acoustic bridge adjustments.
- Neck relief adjustments
- Electronics clean
- Fingerboard clean and oil
- Fret polish
- Body clean and polish
- Tremolo systems
- Pick Up considerations
- Personal requirements
- Live and Touring issues can also be discussed.